Sales & Marketing Startup Internship / Co-founder trial
Updated: 26 Mar 2019
Sales & Marketing role
1. Lead generation, business development, growth hacking, digital marketing, social media management, analytics.
2. Operations: getting stuff done. Are you a multi-talented swiss army knife? We have many startup projects and there is always a process that needs to be started or optimised.
Besides the above role, there are also currently opportunities in:
3. Community Building / Ecosystem Strategy: Community Engagement, Event Management, Social Media.
4. Web Design: Multimedia design, Designing & updating websites, Content management.
5. Research & writing: Market Research, Literature Review, Report & Blog Writing.
In your application, please describe which of the 5 areas listed above you have competency in. Please also mention areas you wish to develop skills in.
- Top 20% of your peers.
- Meticulous and organized.
- Commercial mindset.
- Appetite for learning, curiosity and efficiency.
- Affinity with digital, comfortable with data and digital tools.
- Fluent English essential: great copy skills.
- 0-5 years working experience.
- Deliver to a deadline, communicate instantly if an unexpected roadblock appears that might delay work. Utterly resourceful and self-directed. Make suggestions wherever you see opportunity. Work fast and smart. Productive rather than busy.
- Extra points for interest in startups, communications, collaborations, communities, education, wellbeing, coaching or happiness (tell me about it!).
Constellate Agency provides strategic & operational project management for startups and companies looking to grow entrepreneurial impact business. We coach companies to build businesses and relationships by understanding motivations. We focus on
Building Communities & Ecosystems
Collaboration & Partnerships
Business Development & Growth Hacking
Planning & Operations.
Current projects (**please mention which you want to work on in your application):
- Weaving Academy https://www.thegcl.org/weaving-academy system change for a better world. (**please note this project is powered by volunteers so any work is unpaid). Needs help to find paying corporates.
- Off The Pole www.offthepole.co.uk: pole clothing ecommerce. Needs help to expand internationally.
- Pole Free www.Pole-Free.com: THE global pole dancing community & marketplace. Needs help to launch.
- Pitch Plus www.PitchPl.us: Overcome fear of public speaking. Needs help to grow client base.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to convert to permanent position with all the benefits of an early employee... or better yet, become a co-founder!
- Intern salary €400 pm FT
- Enjoy learning from A-team and community. Witness every win, every mistake and every lesson learned. Experience the workings of a dynamic, social impact innovation engine. Experience applied design thinking and practical lean startup methods: Learn; build; measure. Repeat.
- I want you to grow with these projects and do the things you love, today and tomorrow. What is your learning goal for next year? What is your dream role in 5 years?
- Flexible working hours. Part time or Full time. Work from wherever with regular meetups (work and social) in Amsterdam.
- Min 10 weeks, no max. If you are currently studying, let us know when you'd be able to start.
- Learn from experienced entrepreneurs working on multiple projects. We are dreamers and doers. Head in the clouds and feet on the ground. We love play, work and balance. Want to get in early on something big?
Only those who answer all questions & state "Let's get this started!" in your message will be considered for an interview.
- Which of the 4 project(s) do you want to work on?
- We are looking for specialists with a broad interest in personal development. Which of the 5 role(s) excites you and why?
- What past project or job have you had that is most relevant?
- What are your learning goals for this year?
- What is your dream role in 5 years?
Let’s match your amazing potential with this amazing potential. Ready? Contact us today; we are excited to hear from you! Apply via the “Apply Now” button.