Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist
Updated: 25 Sep 2019
Our client is a dialogue marketing agency who are experts in data-driven digital marketing.
They work with a number of well-known international brands and due to continued growth, they are looking to expand and currently looking for an experienced Sales Marketing Cloud Specialist.
You are a “Marketing Cloud Guru” and an expert in AMPscript from your Data Extensions and Sender Authentication Packages from your Automation Studio. You are familiar with Contact- and Journey Builder and familiar with SQL.
You have the ability to answer tough questions and then putting your answers into action. You can integrate platforms with other technologies.
You will be part of a team of Marketing Consultants, Solution Architects, Data- and Technical Architects, Technical Producers and Project Managers who design and implement flexible Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions that fit our clients’ needs.
You will also serve as a platform expert for our client’s and colleagues covering all aspects of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Experience & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in a marketing, business or technology-related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years Salesforce Marketing Cloud or related SAAS implementation experience
- Good verbal and written skills in Dutch and English and data
- Proven consulting and/or client implementation experience
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Pardot certifications - preferred
- Salesforce CRM/Sales and Service Cloud experience - preferred
- Social Studio experience highly desirable
- Ability to review work products and provide meaningful coaching highly desirable
- Dutch and English id required –Ability to speak and understand Dutch is acceptable.
Our client offers a competitive salary with ongoing training and excellent career growth opportunities.
For more information please email Karen Barton at Madison Parker International – firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +31 (0) 70 387 5911