Global Instore Communications Specialist - Temporary
Updated: 24 Sep 2021
As Global Instore Communications Specialist you set up and manage a project list for each campaign/promotion and for special projects. These projects are related to the international promotional, marketing and innovation calendar. In order to successfully deliver these projects, you will work closely together with the internal agency and the campaign-, promotion- and innovation teams.
Promotional means used include content (Instore Communication materials with specific photography and copy) and promotional tables, pop-ups and windows. Full evaluation reports on effectiveness of implemented tools are delivered afterwards.You will receive a salary between €2500 and €3800. Furthermore, they offer you a challenging role within an international organisation, where you can work from home and at the office in Amsterdam. Initially this is a temporary role. However, being extended or internalized might be a future possibility.
You bring with you:
* 4-6 years of working experience in retail/FMCG or an advertising agency;
* BA degree in Marketing/Communications;
* Strong project management skills and experience in implementing cross-functional projects
* International experience and working with external partners / stakeholders;
* Fluent in spoken and written English, Dutch is a pre;
* Strong people and communication skills;
* MS Office (Powerpoint/Excel) at an advanced level.
This cosmetics brand is located in Amsterdam with its global HQ and is experiencing rapid growth.