Business Development Intern
Updated: 02 Jul 2019
We are looking for a Business Development Intern to join our team in Amsterdam and to assist with the growth of our job board (IamExpat Jobs) and housing platform (IamExpat Housing). Please note that only applications from students that are currently enrolled at an EU higher education institution will be considered.
- Market research to identify new opportunities
- New account acquisition
- Account management (approving and managing requests, troubleshooting)
- Communication with third parties (e.g. to increase job distribution)
- Link building
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Type: Internship
- Starting date: August / September
- Commitment: 30 hours per week at the office
- Duration: 4-6 months
- Compensation: Offered
- Currently enrolled at an EU higher education institution
- Background (studies and / or work experience) in a business-related field
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Solid computer skills
- Strong desire to learn
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Motivated and energetic with a strong sense of personal accountability
- Demonstrates a respect and an appreciation for diverse communities
- Responsible, team-oriented and enthusiastic
Please note, that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted / notified.
30 hours per week
IamExpat is the leading English-language online media platform, providing up-to-date information, news, job listings, housing services and lifestyle tips for internationals in the Netherlands since 2009.
IamExpat also organises the annual IamExpat Fair in Amsterdam and The Hague; a truly international one-day event designed to connect and support the expat community in the Netherlands.
IamExpat Media, the Amsterdam-based company that runs IamExpat, is an equal opportunity employer.