HR Operations Specialist - Temporary
Updated: 20 Apr 2021
- Manage, resolve and track Associates' individual requests (cases) via People Services Portal (including but not limited to: public transport subscriptions, travel allowance, resignations, leave of absence registration, employer's statement, visa enquiries etc.). Liaise with TA Partners, People Partners and CoEs if needed to achieve resolution of Associates' requests.
- Provide outstanding employee experience through execution of all HR core processes, from contracting/onboarding to off-boarding while ensuring full compliance with regulations and internal and external policies.
- Work hand-in-hand with Payroll Team to deliver accurate and timely payroll (record pay changes, audit mutation sheet, process payroll exceptions, overpayments etc.). Fully responsible for reviewing and recording information changes for monthly payroll.
- Manage and maintain core data in HR systems (employee, org & position mgmt), manage and maintain vital associate documents Document Management System. Act as a gatekeeper for completeness of associate files and data accuracy (immigration, compensation info etc.)
- Support internal and external data audits, provide reports on associate data (sox, GDPR, visa, travel subscriptions)
- Continuous improvement: Drive continuous improvement initiatives for effective workforce administration: identify problems, make recommendations and implement change. Engage with wider HR team to deliver various HR Operational projects (for example new policy implementation).Responsible for maintaining updated knowledge articles and internal library of processes and procedures available to relevant stakeholders.
- Support the development of HR systems in suggesting, driving and adopting fixes and system enhancements. Identify issues with process configuration or system breaks and coordinate resolution with HRIT.
- Share experience and knowledge with the team and support continued development of all HR Ops colleagues
The salary can be discussed in a personal meeting.
Requirements:* Deep transactional and technical knowledge in HR Admin (payroll administration, core data, document management). * Very strong knowledge of relevant HR systems (incl. document management tools, HR core systems). * Clear understanding of process interdependencies, HR policies and guidelines. Strong understanding of labor law and how it applies to HR processes/transactions. * Compliance and risk focused mindset. * Outstanding attention to detail, professionalism, strong and proven ability to build good relationships with stakeholders at all seniority level. * Ability to learn quickly, analyze information and exercise good judgment. * Capable of working fully independently, highly self-motivated and self-managing, with excellent time management and organizational skills. * Extraordinary team player with interest and ability to provide support and coach other team members to success.
We are looking for an experienced HR Operations Specialist for international fashion brand based in Amsterdam. The assignment will start 03/05/2021 to 31/10/2021
The role of HR Operations Specialist is critical in driving forward the development and delivery of smooth and efficient HR operations. As subject matter expert on HR Operational topics, personal data management and HR core systems, Operations Specialist partners with all HR functions in execution of administrative transactions and processes, payroll and associates' records management along the complete employee lifecycle and in accordance with relevant policies and regulations.