Senior Performance and Insights Analyst
Updated: 23 Sep 2021
- Develop usage of data and analytics to drive performance, efficiency and better decision making across a broad range of business areas
- Partner with IT Manager and DataHub Product Owner to develop a DataHub roadmap and drive AMENA's implementation of initiatives
- Create and maintain a data users community across regions and provide appropriate training and support
- Establish standardised reporting and dashboarding to provide valuable insights and to streamline processes
- Manage the capital budget and forecasting process
- Coordinate and support the capital approval process for AMENA investments with key stakeholders
- Track capital spend against funding allocation and prepare accurate spend forecasts
- Provide commercial analysis, rigour and support the development of business cases for capital investments across multiple
- Facilitate monthly regional investment committee process
Prepare material for the Integrated Business Planning Regional Reconciliation Review and actively participate in this forum
- Relevant business or accounting qualification
- Minimum 7 years of experience in complex multinational organisations.
- Strong analytical and project/process management experience
- Ability to lead and bring together multiple stakeholders to deliver desired outcomes.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented problem solver with drive, energy and the ability to work independently.
- Being able to manage and effectively communicate to a diverse range of stakeholders across global time zones.
- Offers competitive remuneration and a range of employee benefits
- Flexible time schedule based on work requirements
- Promotes a culture of life-long, self-driven learning in a collaborative way. This means that no matter what your role is, it's important to keep learning and developing your skills to achieve your personal best and help lift performance.
My client is is a global dairy nutrition company employing around the world. It is the world's leading exporter of dairy products. The office for Europe is based in Amsterdam and employs a diverse and international team of 80 employees.