Client Service Advisor
Updated: 28 Sep 2020
Are you looking for a commercial challenge within an international organisation that offers electronic trading services? Do you have experience as Client Service Advisor within the banking or financial services industry? Do you speak French or German and English fluently? Then you are the Client Service Advisor we are looking for!
Your responsibilities in short:
- Providing day to day support (1st line) for global clients, proactively respond to all clients enquiries;
- Escalate queries to the responsible team;
- Client on-boarding: ensure proper documentation is collected and information is entered into internal tools for all Post-Trade product lines;
- Operational support to all internal teams, working closely alongside revenue generating teams including our Post-Trade Sales Relationship Managers;
- Regularly update all required documentation and help guides for both Internal and External purposes;
What you will get in return:
- A salary between €55K and €65K P/A depending on experience;
- Beautiful office location in the city centre of Amsterdam;
- Clear communication of what is expected from you;
- The opportunity to work with global clients;
Are you the Client Service Advisor we are looking for? Please apply now!
Requirements:The ideal candidate has: * Experience in a Customer Service, Client Service or Consulting role for a bank or financial institute; * MIFID II experience or understanding with particular focus on any of Transaction Reporting / Trade Reporting / SFTR / RTS; * Business fluency in German or French, English is a must; * Strong communication skills, you will offer support to different clients from different regions in the world;
Our client is one of the industry leaders that operates an electronic trading platform that enables clients to efficiently trade corporate bonds and other types of instruments. This client recently opened an office on a beautiful location in Amsterdam and is growing fast! As they recently acquired a new reporting and compliance platform hosting German and French clients, they are looking to expand their international team. This is a high end client service position in which you will be responsible for on boarding new clients, providing operational support and to update all required documentation.