Talent Acquisition Manager | German
Updated: 10 Sep 2021
As the new Talent Acquisition Manager, you will make sure that the company on boards 100+ new qualified German Editors by the end of 2021!
- Planning and executing short, medium and long-term Editor recruitment
- Attract top freelance talent and ensure 90% of the applicants in will complete the on-boarding and become qualified to be an editor
- Improve the Editor qualification process collaborating closely with the Quality Assurance Managers of the respective languages
- Develop a long term recruitment strategy adapted to busy periods and freelance culture per language
- Ensure that the company have enough editing capacity to stay online during peaks
- Design a growth path for editors in close collaboration with the Quality and Community Management teams
- Develop an Employer Value Proposition reflecting benefits of working for the company and the rewards offered to freelance editors
- Embed the developed brand strategy, aligning the brand with the business priorities, and existing marketing strategies
- Coordinate employer branding activities and managing our employer reputation via different channels
This company started as a Proofreading & Editing company with only one editor. Today, their team has over 800 editors, citation and layout experts internationally providing proofreading and editing services in 10 different languages to help students achieve their academic goals.