NLP Data Scientist
Posted: 28 Jun 2019
IT & Technology
Think Forward! We believe that our Advanced Analytics group is a key differentiator in bringing “anytime, anywhere, personalized” services to our customers. We are searching for exceptional candidates to create data-driven products that go beyond traditional banking. We work in an environment that solves the most pressing financial challenges through utilizing, researching, and developing cutting-edge Machine Learning techniques. Our culture is devoted to knowledge-sharing with a very flexibl...
- You have a strong learning attitude and you are motivated to keep on top of cutting-edge Machine Learning developments and to introduce them to the team and projects where applicable.
- You enjoy teaching and helping others improve.
- You have a solid and broad background on Machine Learning. You are specialized in Natural Language Processing. You enjoy staying up-to-date on the latest developments in the field, such as BERT and GPT-2.
- You are able to run a data science project independently.
- You have exceptional problem-solving skills and are focused on finding and overcoming the right problem.
- You have strong programming skills in Python and know how to use engineering tools such as GIT, Docker, Postgres, MySQL, Redis, Linux, CI/CD and have experience working on the command line.
- You are familiar with the Google Cloud Platform services beyond basic instances (e.g. PubSub, BigQuery, Compute, Redis, AI Platform, Cloud Functions). Associate Cloud Engineer certification is a plus.
- You have a willingness to learn and are open to feedback on the technical and the interpersonal level
- Theoretical knowledge of statistical modelling and machine learning to solve business questions and/or develop (innovative) data-driven products.
- 2-4 years of (global) work experience in the data science field.
- You have a strong background in mathematics and statistics (MSc or PhD).
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills at technical and business level.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Open source contributions are a plus.
- Experience building data products from inception to production (full-stack skill set) is a plus.