Country Marketeer Switzerland
Updated: 20 Oct 2021
- Carry out online marketing activities for their web shops.
- Continuous observation of the Swiss market and the competitors with periodic analysis.
- Establishes partnerships and cooperation’s that are crucial to ensure company’s success.
- Making analyses to improve sales, do research for Switzerland and suggest action plan to make this sales activity to a success.
- Plan and allocate performance-budgets on a day-to-day basis for efficient growth.
- In the lead of defining, delivering, reporting, and optimizing marketing strategies for the following campaigns: SEA, (Google Shopping, Google AdWords, Bing, Yahoo), Display advertising, E-mail marketing, Price comparison sites, Classified sites, Mobile advertising, SEO, Affiliate marketing to maximize reach.
- Localization of their Content and Marketing activities to the Swiss market and stay up to date with e-commerce and online marketing developments. Be aware of the web shop trends and competitor research.
- Minimum 0-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Fluency in German and English is a must.
- Experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to create, analyse, and comprehend data and sales analytics.
- Experience with data feeds and email marketing is beneficial.
- Ability to quickly learn and work with the new systems and software.
· 23 vacation days with possibility of buying 10 more
· Non-contributory pension
· Travel allowance
· Laptop and phone
Our client is a rapidly growing international online retailer. They offer indoor and outdoor furniture. They are continually expanding their product range and offer the best products for the best price. They like to go the extra mile for their customers by improving popular products and making them even cheaper.