Inside Sales Representative I French
Updated: 30 Oct 2023
What do you do on a daily basis?
In order to become familiarized with the company and the FMCG business, you will begin your training in administration and logistics. Once the basics are learned, you will begin your journey of becoming an experienced commercial employee. Your tasks will include:
- Creating quotations
- Contacting clients and suppliers regarding orders and deliveries
- Search for new clients and build relationships
- Arrange and track shipments, assist logistics team when needed
- Apply for samples and send them to customers
- Prepare purchase orders and sales contracts
- Prepare pro-forma invoices
- Control purchase contract terms; receipt, control, and dispatch of documentation
Who are you?
- Fluent in both French and English, Portuguese or Dutch is a plus
- Already living in The Netherlands, preferably the Rotterdam area as it is preferred that you work from the office everyday
- 1-3 years of commercial experience, experience in FMCG and trading is an advantage
- Education in business or a similar field
- Open to travel, you will be required to travel regularly to the West-African area to visit suppliers and their factories (2x a year for 1-2 weeks) as well as to trade fairs in Dubai, Senegal, and Cameroon
- You appreciate teamwork and want to work in an open and hardworking environment
- Looking to join a company you can grow with and stay at long-term
What does the company offer?
- A contract with Undutchables for the first 3 months, then directly with the client
- A salary between 2.800-4.000 based on experience
- 40 hour work week
- 25 holiday days
- Pension plan
- Reimbursed travel costs
- Close team of 20 colleagues to grow with and learn from
Our client is a FMCG company buying and selling mainly foods from all-over of the world for shipment to mainly West-Africa.
Based in Rotterdam, they are searching for a new person to join their international team (20 people).