Digital Partner Executive DACH market | German
Updated: 22 Apr 2021
- Manage existing partners to grow local channel business.
- Support new/existing partners with on boarding and transactions.
- You will support and work closely with the Partner Executives in field to drive repeat purchases and new sales.
- Manage,updating and reporting new opportunities in SalesForce.
- Creating reports ensuring partners submit royalty reports on time.
- Raise awareness to enable a wider channel of sales teams.
- Work within the Digital Sales team.
- Run and launch internal campaigns by working closely with the marketing department.
- Support the Partner Executives and Channel Partner to develop and increase the partner base.
- This position is an extension to the sales team as well as being the Sales Matter Expert within the allocated channel/region
- Speak German as a first language with business level of English(spoken and written).
- Passion or interest in Sales or IT.
- Min. 2 years relevant work experience in Channel Sales and Partner Management.
- Excellent communication skills (written,oral,email,telephone,and presentation).
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management & Structural Sales.
- Experience using CRM systems (for example: SalesForce).
- Strong work ethic, team player, and motivated.
- Ability to work independently.
- You have a commercial mindset, goal oriented, quick learner and self motivated.
- Positive mindset and approach on researching and analyzing new business opportunities
Salary Benefits:This is a fulltime position for long term with a direct contract at the company.
- Starting date: ASAP
- Salary: 82-83K OTE (including holiday allowance)
- Uncapped bonus structure
- Due to Covid you will start working from home however will later on be expected to work from the office 4/5 days a week(home office equipment will be provided).
- 27 holiday days.
- The company offers a relocation package for candidates that are living abroad.
- You must be based in the Netherlands (this is not a remote position)
About the company:Our client is an international software company which sells develops & products to businesses. Their office is located to Hoofddorp walking distance from the station. The company is rapidly growing with a team of international, dynamic and driven people.