Country Sales Manager (Austria & Switzerland) | German C2
Updated: 08 Jun 2021
In this role you will be responsible for an assigned Area in Austria and Switzerland in which you will work independently as an Area Sales Manager.
The right candidate must be able to:
· Prepare the annual plan and budget, as well as monthly forecasts. The resulting actions are carried out in coordination with the Supervisor.
· Provide the after-sales support of customers in cooperation with the distributors is an important task, in addition to the sales activities.
· Coordinate service in the assigned countries.
· Assist with the installation of equipment.
· Reach out to potential customers (direct sale).
· Support of the distributors in all sales activities.
· Plan visits to both distributors and customers. About 80% of customer visits are direct visits, about 20% together with distributors' sales staff.
· Organize and implement marketing activities to improve distributor-customer relations.
· Build and maintain a network with users/customers.
· Visiting trade fairs and congresses
· Maintain the CRM system.
· Present presentations, support and implement of customer training.
· Participate in sales meetings.
The Country Sales Manager is responsible for the sale of products within the assigned countries
Our international client is a manufacturer of high-quality and innovative medical and laboratory equipment. They play a critical role in the needs of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, hospital/clinical and industrial customers. Their portfolio includes a range of products with the most advanced technology, operation, design and performance in the laboratory environment. These products include super-low and cryogenic freezers, refrigerators, incubators and sterile workbenches. Right now, especially, this company plays an important role with regards to the crisis in the world.