Electrical/Electronics Design Engineer
Updated: 02 Aug 2020
IT & Technology
Why should you join Philips? Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by 2025 delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Next to that you will be joining a nice work environment with fun colleagues that are always willing to help each other! Yacht is...
For the Electrical Engineer at Philips Medical Systems we are looking for:
- A Master degree (preferred) or Bachelor degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or equivalent professional engineering experience;
- You have a minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience;
- You have strong personal & communication skills in English;
- Experience in full life-cycle development in the industry;
- Green Belt certification or lean certification or similar experience;
- Demonstrated ability in reliability engineering in a matrix environment;
- Experience with modeling simulation;
- The drive towards quality.