Senior Front end Engineer Amsterdam | B2C Ecommerce Tech Scale-Up | Shape THE Future of E-commerce | React, Typescript, AWS, Elasticsearch | € 85.000 + Share options
Updated: 21 Jun 2022
Your job: Senior Front end Engineer Amsterdam
- Do you want to make an impact at a very successful B2C tech scale-up in Amsterdam and make millions of people happier every day?
- Do you like to work in an international and friendly engineering culture with fast decision cycles, remote opportunities, stocks, participation in architecture & design, and technical freedom for innovation?
- Do you think it would be cool to bite into scalable Front end challenges in greenfield projects & within a modern cloud/microservices environment?
Then read on, this is your job!
Your employer: Fast-growing e-commerce tech scale-up that makes an impact in Europe with tangible B2C product!
This highly successful tech scale-up in Amsterdam was founded with the clear goal of making millions of people around the world happier by increasing their self-confidence. With their super-performing e-commerce B2C product, they are well on their way to conquering Europe and becoming a market leader in a rapidly innovating global market.
Recently millions have been invested in innovation for the development teams, so can join at exactly the right time! It really is a playground for innovation here and most of the innovations here come from the development teams. With a small, quality team they have already managed to make hundreds of thousands of active users happy and the goal is to reach one million this year. So more than enough space to make an impact for you!
Their international and informal engineering culture is appreciated because engineers enjoy technical freedom, fast decision cycles, and a lot of autonomy and you have a direct impact on architecture, design, and the user experience from day one. Here they believe that freedom and responsibility bring out the best in good engineers.
The benefits are attractive: remote opportunities, flexible working hours, a beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam, and a large training and conference budget. You can also benefit from the growth since you get shares!
Your role: Senior Front end Engineer Amsterdam
In your role as Senior Front end Engineer Amsterdam, you come at exactly the right time, because there is now an impactful greenfield project on the roadmap in which you can become an important link. In addition, you can contribute to the improvement and development of the Front end of the platform, in order to lay the foundation for further growth of the organization. Due to the increasing demand for the product, there are major challenges in scaling up and improving the Front end of the platform! Your Front end Solutions will be critical to the success of the company.
Here you work in a multidisciplinary team with a lot of mutual knowledge sharing, which allows you to improve your cloud skills. With the increasing demand, there is a concrete plan to use the power of AI and you get the freedom to contribute to it! In addition to financial growth, you can also mentor less experienced engineers and grow to lead as the teams continue to grow.
What is required?
- 4+ years of professional Front end development experience
- Strong professional experience with React & TypeScript is a must-have
- Experience within modern cloud/microservices environment
- Experience with relational databases is a plus
- A technical Bachelor’s or Master’s or similar demonstrated level of work
- Professional experience with Node.JS is a big plus
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience in e-commerce is a plus
- Experience with architecture and design is a plus
- Experience with scalable product building is a plus
What is on offer?
- Between € 70.000 and € 85.000 gross per year, based on experience and added value
- Stock options!
- Remote opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work 32, 36, or 40 hours
- 25 vacation days
- Laptop or MacBook
- Travel allowance
- Generous training and conference budget
Would you like to make a huge technical impact and make millions of people happier at a tech scale-up?
Please respond via the link below or send your CV to Daan van der Mark via firstname.lastname@example.org
32 hours (Parttime) hours per week