Business Informatics Internship
Updated: 17 Mar 2023
As an intern you will help to make insightful data visualizations and interactive user interfaces for the research partnerships data.
- Knowledge of Office365 suite of applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.);
- Either technical knowledge and experience with the following software, or a willingness to learn:
Power Platform suite: Power BI mainly, but potentially also Power Apps, Power Automate;
- Developing an interactive user interface for the visualizations that will be embedded on Shell internal and external web (i.e. iFrames, HTML5 apps, etc);
- HBO-ICT oriented person – such as bachelor of business informatics, business IT, Business Information Management;
- Must be enrolled in an university and the internship must be a compulsory part of studies.
40 hours per week
Are you interested in doing an internship at Shell in Amsterdam? Are you curious about all developments regarding energy? Would you like to know more about how Shell works with thousands of other companies every day to supply the Netherlands with energy?
As one of the world's leading energy companies, Shell plays a key role in energy supply and is committed to providing the world with its growing energy needs in an economically, socially and environmentally responsible manner, while reducing CO2 emissions. We don't do this alone. To this end, we work daily with around 4,000 suppliers in the Netherlands such as contractors, maintenance companies, IT specialists, logistics service providers, suppliers of parts and raw materials.