Client Support Representative | ENG | B2B FMCG
Updated: 22 Sep 2021
You will be working in the Customer Care department in the team that is responsible for England and Export. You will work in a modern and nature based office. This department is divided in sub teams regarding area or specialization.
- Responsible for the Client Care process in the Export regions (outside EU);
- Client and Order management process, service up till sending invoices and credit nota's;
- Communication with clients during this process, advice and monitoring of follow-ups;
- Excellent conversation partner regarding products, orders, delivery dates, questions and finding solutions;
- Taking care of complete and correct registration of sales orders and communication with clients in SAP;
- Weekly optimalization and follow-ups of deliveries;
- Identify structural problems in the process and proposing solutions to reduce and prevent any problems;
- Supporting the Sales team if needed.
- Excellent knowledge and usability (and a must) of the English Languages. Native English is a plus. Dutch, or other languages are a plus;
- Relevant education, bachelor working and thinking level;
- You have experience in a similar position dealing with client support and export and international environment;
- Customer-focused, great communication skills, energetic;
- Preferable also with SAP;
Competences: Independent, planning and organization, analytical, communicative, prioritize and flexible.
- You will be part of a modern and professional organization with a down to earth mentality. There is a relaxed and professional, but at the same time, informal atmosphere.
- Contribution to huge commercial success and growth potential
- Fulltime position possible 36 till 40h, salary, holidays, pension a.o.
- Staff discount on their brands!
- People frist strategy and certified 'great place to work'.
The organization is a renowned (from origine Dutch) international player active in the retail product design world. You will have around 200 enthusiastic colleagues from different departments. There is a professional, social and family culture. They are well-known for their people first strategy, modernity, design, colorful collections with sustainable product developments and a pleasant and modern working environment. You will work in a diverse and open team.
The products of the company are sold in a wide range of European countries via Retailers and Online. Also the UK and Export countries outside EU (f.e. Australia) are part of their cliental and still expanding.
This company is innovative and lives by change. That is why we are looking for colleagues who have drive, go-getters, specialists in what they do. They want to move forward with great ambitions.