manager Store Design
Updated: 20 Oct 2021
- Approving proposed store layouts by external vendor and additionally designs the remaining relevant store environments which align with our design strategy
- Monitors industry and customer experience trends in order to enhance the store concept.
- Responsible for monitoring impact of store design changes and modifications to the budget
- Expected to collaborate with the construction partners to achieve budget goals and to ensure that designs meet company criteria and that construction documents comply with architectural and quality standards, building codes and health and safety regulations
- Create concept plans/evaluations/renderings as required for review and approvals
- Ensure that external vendors are being kept up to date about any store concept changes
- Create prototypes for all the retail branches to stay within branding principles
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in project management or consulting
- University degree or comparabl
- Experience in the Retail Industry
- Concrete experience with modern design tools
- User experience of project management tools
- Microsoft Office applications
- Project management
- English language skills
The opportunity to be part of a global company where you can have a strong impact and work on a new concept within a team of excited professionals. Growth opportunities will be offered, next to a market conform primary and secondary benefits. The organization is open to provide flexibility options and working from home possibilities.
Sonova, headquartered in Stäfa, Switzerland, is a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions. The group operates through its core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova. We reach our consumers through multiple channels; this diversity lets them benefit from our broad range of solutions - hearing aids, cochlear implants, wireless communication products, eSolutions, and professional audiological care - in the way that best suits their individual needs.
Founded in 1947, the Group has a workforce of over 14,000 dedicated employees and generated sales of CHF 2.6 billion in the financial year 2020/21 as well as a net profit of CHF 585 million. Across all businesses, and by supporting the Hear the World Foundation, Sonova pursues its vision of a world where everyone enjoys the delight of hearing and therefore lives a life without limitations.
The global network now consists of 3.400 stores, with large businesses in Europe, UK, USA, Canada, Brazil, Australia and New Zealand. From a number of stores perspective Sonova ranks amongst the biggest worldwide retail companies.
The Sonova Group has a new global store concept, World of Hearing. With this pioneering store concept in the field of hearing solutions, the Sonova Group is setting new standards in the industry. The focus is on interactive experiences, latest product innovations and services for complex hearing problems such as tinnitus.
Sonova has the ambition to roll out 200 flagship stores across the globe in the upcoming 3 years. In order to support this exciting ambition, we are exclusively collaborating with Sonova to set-up their new "World of Hearing" team. Therefore, we are looking for a Senior Manager Store Design