Winshuttle master data specialist- (Petro)chemical industry
Updated: 30 Jul 2021
As Winshuttle master data specialist you will be:
- Creating and maintaining sustainable data accuracy of Customers, Vendors and Products for Europe and Asia
- Creating, changing and inactivating Vendors, Customers or Products.
- Pricing and invoicing activities in compliance with applicable SOX and Internal controls.
- Executing regular reports as required, quality controls, statistical crosschecks and sanity checks
- Ensuring good communication with the stakeholders
- Support Audits (internal and external) by providing data as required in a timely manner
- Propose and follow up of Master Data KPI's
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or Finance
- Minimum 4-5 years of professional experience in Master Data Management
- Good knowledge of and experience with SAP and Microsoft Office are required
- Business fluent in English (writing and speaking), , other languages such as German, Dutch or Portuguese are considered a plus
- Competences: Planning and organizing, analytical, communication, spirit of service and relationship, resilience and process mindset
Challenging role as Winshuttle master data specialistt where you are part of a global data management team where you work together with other (senior) data management specialists.
- Salary per annum is up to 75K per annum
- Eu working permit is a must
- Location is based in Rotterdam
Our client is a global multinational within the chemical industry. They want to improve their data management operations and are therefor looking to hire a new team member to expand their team.