Account Coordinator Renewals - German
Updated: 16 Nov 2021
If you’re looking for a new, exciting and challenging role, then we would be happy to hear from you!
Our client is looking for a Renewals Specialist to join the team in Rotterdam. In this role, you will focus on achieving Renewal Maintenance Sales targets, identifying up-selling and cross-selling opportunities and improving the relationships with the customers and partners.
The role is a great fit for someone who is commercially minded with strong analytical and numerical skills. Your area of responsibility are:
- developing strategy to achieve quota
- facilitating and develop accurate quote to cash process
- communicating the value of maintenance to customers
- selling additional products to drive incremental revenue
- providing sales activity updates to management during regular account reviews
- developing materials for all key customer meetings
- managing pipeline by tracking all customer activity, from prospect to deal closure
What our client is looking for:
- solid experience in renewal maintenance sales (2 to 5 years) and administration in the software development
- C2 level of German, Dutch and English
- demonstrated ability to build productive working relationships across a sales organization and related teams
- strong customer service focus
- a general ability to understand contracts and terms specific to support
- team Player, target oriented, accurate, responsible and very organized individual
Our client offers a competitive salary + target based bonuses
Our client is a fun, fast paced, market-leading software development company. This is your chance to get on board and become part of our successful team and help them grow the software business.