Sales Support | German
Updated: 10 May 2021
You will be the first point of contact for B2B customers and be responsible for the following:
- Creating product texts and uploading new products online.
- Handling orders.
- Answer any inquiries/complaints via telephone and email.
- Prepare quotations.
- Promoting new products.
- Have contact with clients/customers via telephone and e-mail.
- Speak German as a first language with business level of English(spoken and written).
- Knowledge of Dutch is a plus!
- You currently are based in Haarlem, Amsterdam or the surrounding area.
- You are proactive, solution oriented and comfortable with speaking to others.
- Strong communication skills (oral,email, and telephone).
- You have similar work experience.
- Client oriented.
- €2,200-€2,500 gross p/m based on 37.5 hours p/w
- Direct 12 month contract with employer
- Several team outings per year
- Fun and dynamic team
About the company:Our client is a Dutch e-commerce company which sell office furniture within NL an BE. The company office is located in Haarlem and consists of around 16 people. They are expanding into the German market therefore, they seeking an additional employee to join their team! The team is fun, open and ambitious.