Postdoc | EU-funded consortium entitled Standard Operating Procedures for Research Integrity (SOPs4RI)
Updated: 27 Mar 2020
The postdoc will work on the Standard Operating Procedures for Research Integrity (SOPs4RI) project as a researcher of the work package of the Amsterdam UMC team within this Horizon 2020 European consortium. This workpackage is the backbone of SOPs4RI and is involved in every step of the creation of the toolbox with Standard Operating Procedurs and guidelines for Research Integrity. The postdoc will mainly work on the creation of Standard Operating Procedures and guidelines that can help institutions and funding agencies to foster responsible research practices.
You will closely collaborate with the Amsterdam team and the other members of the consortium and will play a key role in the creation and communication of the toolbox and guide the creation of the toolbox through several stages of the project.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- coordination of the step-wise creation of the toolbox;
- handling the input and content of other work packages and create subsequent versions of the toolbox;
- communicate with all partners within the consortium;
- be involved in co-creation workshops, survey, pilot testing;
- co-authoring relevant deliverables and publications of SOPs4RI.
We are looking for someone pro-active, enthousiastic with great collaborative and communicatie skills with experience in team science, strong organisational and planning skills and experience (or interest) in research integrity and research policy.
In addition you meet the following qualifications:
- You have a PhD degree;
- You have experience in working independently;
- You have a demonstratable interest in research integrity;
- You have great communication and collaboration skills;
- You speak and write the academic English well.
Salary Scale 10: 2826 tot 4481 euro gross when employed full-time (depending on qualifications and experience).
In addition we offer:
- The base salary does not include allowances for irregular shifts, holiday pay (8%) and a year-end bonus (8.3%).
- Pension is accrued at the ABP. VUmc contributes a large part of the premium (70%).
- In addition to excellent accessibility by public transport, we reimburse 75% of your OV travel costs (commuting costs).
The appointment will be initially for 12 months. After satisfactory evaluation of the initial appointment, 18 months extension is possible.
For more information about our employment conditions, please visit our website.
22 hours per week
De Boelelaan 116