Business Analyst - Global FMCG brand
Updated: 03 Dec 2021
- The goal is to give users a seamless and state of the art digital experience in the Rituals App. As Business Analyst App you capture complex business requirements for new app functionalities and translate them into implementable solutions.
- You truly want to understand the business input for new functionalities so you can translate them into refined and detailed user stories on the backlog, ready for the development team to work on
- You dive into the details together with UX designers, architects, and developers but you don't lose sight of the bigger picture
- You create diagrams and flow charts to visualize the best solution and you think about and discuss impact on the other platforms and backbone systems
- You think about optimizing processes to help bringing the Rituals App to the next level
- You take pride in delivering a great product together with the team (Product Owner, Business Analysts, Test team and external development team)
- You have an academic (University) or higher vocational (HBO) background
- You have around 5 years' experience in a BA position
- You have knowledge of eCommerce platforms
- You are not set back by complexity, but you see it as a challenge, you are determined to find a solution that fits business needs and is technically feasible
- You have strong analytical skills, experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software solutions
- You can communicate ideas in both technical and stakeholder-friendly language
- You're a self-starter, you can effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure and complex environment
- Fluent in English with good writing skills
- They offer a position in an ambitious, multi-platform development team that builds functionalities for all major channels, including Rituals.com, their hugely popular app, retail stores and after-sales funnels.
- The potential of the Rituals App is huge, for a relatively new digital product it is already outperforming their expectations and there is still a world to win.
Besides the above Rituals offers a challenging role in an eager and diverse team, where empowering your colleagues (and vice versa) is part of the deal. Although their proposition encompasses an attractive benefits and compensation package, the (international) scope and impact of the position may appeal to you even more. When everything is back to normal, you'll spend (most of) your time at the Amsterdam HQ.
By joining Rituals, you'll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. Rituals care about the well-being of their staff, as much as they value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, they believe they can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit their footprint on Mother Earth. You'll have a strong sense of purpose at Rituals. Their mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on the daily business.
In 2000, Rituals' founder Raymond Cloosterman started his journey with a mission: to transform everyday routines into more meaningful moments. Two decades later, their ever-evolving brand is taking that idea further. Passion for their customer experience. Passion for their employees. Passion for their products. And they obsess about it. It's in all the details; their value words being highlighted in their office and in their stores, the accessibility in their organisation, the way they serve you tea when walking into the store and the way they hand over their products when you've purchased them, Asian-style with two hands around the bag. They're not just selling a product. They're selling a beautifully packaged experience and feeling.
At their head offices, you'll find yourself surrounded by other ambitious employees who live the Rituals brand. You'll work together with people who are passionate about their work, the brand and finding happiness in the smallest of things. They value thoughtful contact, actively seek other opinions and foster teamwork which is why Rituals comes together as a community in all our offices.