Updated: 25 Nov 2022
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Delivering allocated events across all venues around the UK and Europe on time and within budget;
- Provide a single point of contact for clients for all services and ensure client satisfaction is met;
- To communicate effectively using the appropriate internal documentation, managing information flow both internally and externally with the client
and third party suppliers during the planning stages;
- Manage onsite resources during build & break of the event, liaising with division Operations and maintaining open communication with the client;
- Provide onsite presence during open hours of the event to maintain the single point of contact for the client;
- To attend client meetings and be available to work on-site at events when required;
- To renegotiate event contracts in a timely manner to ensure minimum exposure to risk.
This organization offers a dynamic working environment with lots of variation in tasks. The salary for this position is within the salary range of €2700 - €3500 gross per month (based on education and experience).
How we'll proceed. Within four working days we will let you know if you qualify for the position. We will schedule an introductory interview, either digitally or in-person. During this interview we will inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the following steps in the procedure. After consulting with you, we will introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Each recruiter has a strong focus on their own area of expertise. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
We're looking for a candidate with the following qualities:
* At least 3 years experience in a similar position and environment (preferably within the live event and/or exhibition industry);
* You are highly organised and have excellent communication skills with the ability to maintain ongoing relationships with clients, suppliers and team;
* Salesforce (or similar programs) knowledge is a strong preference;
* Fluent in English and preferably also fluent in Dutch;
* Ability to work weekends when required, willingness and desire to travel.
This international company in high-level trade fairs and events is growing fast and is looking for someone who wants to join this growth with great enthusiasm. They create the most incredible events all over the world, such as exhibitions (of all sizes), events and sales conferences. Their mission is to create memorable event experiences. Therefore, we are looking for you to make this happen!
As a Event Manager you are responsible for delivering the organization's services to the organiser, both in the office and on-site on all allocated Events. You will develop and manage client relationships in order to achieve and maximise client revenue and operating income.
Are you a proactive Event Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit who is passionate about (and experienced in) the event and exhibition industry? Then I would like to tell you more!