Senior Java Developer
Updated: 13 Feb 2020
Are you looking for the role that will change your career and directly impact business growth? Orange Quarter is looking for a Senior Java developer to join one of the Netherlands largest banking firms. You’ll be working for their digital solutions team responsible for authorisation and authentication. They are undertaking a complete rebuild of one of their already award-winning platforms and are migrating to microservices.
What to expect:
First and foremost forget what you think about banking, this is a company that encourages failing fast and learning quicker. You will be experimenting on new and innovative solutions, rebuilding their whole platform. Think Monolith to Microservices, Java 8 up to 11 and tons of new features to develop. They focus on clean code, solid principles and best practices.
- You Java inside-out (Java 8+)
- Experience with Microservices and Containers (Docker etc.)
- Experience with or a willingness to work with legacy applications
- You live for clean code and development best practices
- You are a problem solver, a quick thinker and brave about your ideas
- You’ll have millions of customers and users
- A fantastic package, 13th months, holiday, training, trips, travel,
- Choose between a 32 and 40 hour contract
- A very good pension plan
- An informal and casual working atmosphere