Updated: 13 Mar 2023
Our Amsterdam office is looking for a Front-end Engineer to solve juicy digital challenges at scale, share expertise with others, and work closely with Reaktor communities in Lisbon, Stockholm, Helsinki, NYC and Tokyo. We enjoy working on-site and spending time with our team, but want to offer you opportunity for remote work whenever you wish, support your home office set-up and provide a remote-friendly working environment.
As a Front-end Engineer you:
- Take care of both the technical and human side of projects
- Are familiar with React / Vue, automated testing & deployment
- Dabble outside of the browser every now and then (e.g. setup simple CI pipelines)
We would like to see 4+ years of experience in Front-end (or experience in all of the above).
- Look forward to taking an active part in shaping your team’s ways of working and programming practices.
- Enjoy working with juniors and seniors on the shiny and dirty bits of the codebase. Ivory Tower Architects need not apply.
- View your colleagues and clients as individuals with their respective strengths and weaknesses.
- Believe that sometimes tech is best solved with no code at all, but by talking to the right people.
Salary range: €45,000 – €70,000 per year
- Relocation and visa support if needed
- Flexible working hours
- Work trips between EU offices
- Team activities and get-togethers
- Compensation of self-development activities (courses, conferences, certifications, etc.)
- Get paid to do Open Source work
- Company shares
- The latest computer and phone of your choice
- Extended health insurance
- Screens, keyboard, headphones
- An ergonomic home office if needed
- Healthy and not-so-healthy snacks and drinks at the office
- Travel expenses
- Phone subscription
- Home internet expenses coverage
- Company trips twice a year (when the pandemic situation permits)
40 hours per week
Our Amsterdam office has a unique vibe, being a lively mix of 22 nationalities. We offer relocation and visa support to those who decide to join our team from outside of the Netherlands.
Working in teams and helping clients is our bread and butter. Reaktor’s cross functional teams consist of Front-end Engineers, Backend / DevOps & SRE specialists, Designers, Data Scientists, and Coaches. We unite our efforts to help future-thinking companies like adidas, Lego, HBO, Finavia, and FC Liverpoolsucceed in their world-scale digital endeavours everyday.
We enjoy working on-site and spending time together, but want to offer you an opportunity for remote work whenever you wish, support your home office set-up and provide a remote-friendly working environment.
Sounds like you? We need to meet!
💻 We’ll start with a brief video chat, just to say hi. Hi!
👋🏽 Then we’ll get to know you a bit better. We call this the Attitude interview.
😎 Next up is a technical interview. Tech interviews are cringy, we get it. We try our darndest to be as real world as possible. No brain teasers, or sorting algos here!
📃 Finally, the closing interview. Here we discuss practicalities and make you an offer we hope you can’t refuse.
❤️ You’re in!