Business Development Manager | Spanish
Updated: 23 Aug 2023
Our client islooking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help them expand their clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
For this role you will need to:
- Develop a portfolio of potential customers through networking, market reseach, events and telemarketing.
- Provide Sales support service including PV system design support.
- You will use your extensive network and knowledge and expertise of the (solar) energy and installation market.
- You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- You will be supported by amazing team of sales engineers, account managers and technical customer care specialists.
- Train new customers in how to work with our clients software and processes in order for them to autonomously sell our clients products and deliver happy end customers.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in the solar PV sector is a must with a large network of EPC’s/PV installers/retailers active in the rooftop space.Have a passion for making the world a better place and renewable energy.
- Be proactive and driven with a problem solving mentality
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Proven work experience in a similar role.
- Willing to work remote, and you are based in Spain.
What will you be getting from us?
● Travel allowance
● 25 holidays a year
● An informal but professional working environment with the real scale-up spirit.
● A young and ambitious group of colleagues, ready to help you.
● An exciting feeling of satisfaction of having a real positive impact in the world
● Profit share
Our client is a specialist in Solar Panels. They are a known Dutch brand, and they are located in a vibrant location in Eindhoven. For this position however, you will be working remotely from Spain. They are looking for an Business Development Manager, so if you want to work in an international company with a start up atmosphere and if you live in Spain then apply now!