Key Account Manager German Speaking
Updated: 23 Mar 2022
- Together with the Sales Director Europe execute sales plan for the business, focusing on sustainable long-term growth based on multiple sales drivers (increase distribution, perfect instore/online execution, visibility, optimization of assortment, perfect pricing & promotion and online strategy
- Execution of pricing strategy: List price, RRP and dilution
- Execution of channel/ customer segmentation
- Execution of promotional strategy: promotion calendar, RPP, discount and value creation
- Execution assortment optimization: # skus per category, gaps/opportunities
- Execution of Marketing online/ Instore drivers
- Data driven analytical approach to problem solving. Balanced with ability to look beyond data to develop creative solutions & strategies.
- Negotiator, relentless in pursuing solutions- will not take no for an answer.
Understanding of E-commerce and key drivers of how to drive a successful online product listing & activation.
- Wholistic view of both customer and consumer behavior, needs and mind set.
- Good listener. This skill should go together with the goal of discovering customer problems that we present the perfect customer journey for.
- Intermediate Excel skills (comfortable with large data sets, look ups, and pivot tables) and Power Point skills.
- Nice to have experience with Tableau, NetSuite and Salsify.
- Traveling to customer’s and/or tradeshows when required
- Business support to Sales Director Europe.
- Languages: Fluency English & German is a must.
- 4+ years of experience in a commercial role within or managing an online/e- commerce pure player.
- Experience within a similar sector (toys and/ or FMCG) is considered a strong plus
- Data driven analytical approach to problem solving. Balanced with ability to look beyond data to develop creative, out of the box solutions.
- Problem solver, relentless in perusing solutions- will not take no for an answer. A
‘Can Do’ mentality in stead of a ‘Yes but, what if and what is in for me mentality’.
- Understanding of e-commerce and key drivers of a successful online product & listing.
- Good listener. This skill should be honed with the goal of discovering customer problems that we present solutions for.
- Intermediate Excel skills (comfortable with large data sets, look ups, and pivot tables).
- Intermediate Power Point skills
- Nice to have: experience with Tableau, NetSuite and Salsify.
Direct contract with the hiring company
Possibility to work mostly remote with occasional visits to the office in Amsterdam
good secondary benefits
Our client is a company in the toys industry.