Customer service representative
Updated: 21 Apr 2021
Our client would like to meet a multilingual talent that speaks German and Dutch on a fluent level and has also a good command of English and French.
If you speak two of these languages on a very fluent level and have a customer service orientation I'll be very happy to meet you!
- A salary of +/- 2500 euros per month
- A well-recognized international company
- A dynamic organization to develop your knowledge
- An easily accessible office in the Amsterdam area
- A long term role & possibility to be taken over
If you can bring your customer-oriented mindset along with the following points, that might be a match!
- You speak Dutch and German on a near-native level and have a good command of French and English;
- You are comfortable with Microsoft Office and a have basic knowledge of ERP systems and databases;
- You worked in an office environment in a similar position for at least 1 year.
As a customer service agent, you will be the first to come to the customer's rescue and will have the following missions:
- Be in contact by email and phone to reply to the customers' inquiries;
- Monitor the orders (delivery, damages, prices) and manage the returns;
- Be involved in continuous improvements of existing processes and prevent system errors;
- Manage and control incoming requests from the sales support department (price lists, discounts, offers).
Our client is an international trading company focused on home products and present in over 40 countries worldwide.
- A pleasant work environment, where they encourage their people to build on their career;
- Challenging opportunities to shape your skills;
- A diverse team of people from different backgrounds and countries around the world;
- An ambitious, broad-minded culture!
Are you excited about this customer service opportunity, and can't you wait to learn more about it? Apply with your English CV below. Our Multilingual team can't wait to meet you!Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
40 hours per week