Account Representative French speaker
Updated: 14 Sep 2021
• Service customer requests for quotes and orders received through multiple channels of communication.
• Assist customers with accurate transactions and industry specific product information.
• Provide recommendations and technical assistance for customer solutions.
• Utilize telephone sales and support skills to create interest and offer value-added products and services to customers.
• Build and expand customer relationships and help ensure replacement and increased business.
• Co-manage accounts in coordination with multiple team resources.
- C2 level French and excellent English level
- Minimum 3 years of previous B2B client facing experience, preferably in the manufacturing or industrial sector.
- Technical aptitude
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, along with a pleasant & professional phone manner
- Detail oriented and possess excellent problem solving skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks using strong organizational skills
- Self-managed and a team player
- Occasional travel is required
salary indication: EUR 2700 gross per month + bonus
direct contract with the hiring company
Our client is looking for a Account Representative to provide service support to their customers. This inside Account Representative will manage accounts through reactive and proactive telephone and email contact, working with an industry-focused team to maintain and grow sales.