Regional Sales Support Representative | German
Updated: 03 Aug 2022
What will you do?
- In this role, you would be the pivotal point for suppliers and dealers, developing the business of spare parts in the DACH-Market.
- You will need to understand the technical queries related to the product in order to confidently answer dealers questions and concerns (by email and phone).
- Visiting dealers when necessary and communicating with them about the after-sales service capabilities to ensure smooth deliveries and customer satisfaction.
- After visits you need to report on your findings, find the pain points and clarify improvement areas to all the parties involved with concrete ideas such as sales promotional campaigns.
Other responsibilities in your day-to-day work will be :
- Provide parts system trainings to dealers
- Monitor pricing levels (in order to stay competitive), dealer inventory levels (to minimize risk of running out of stock) and make stocking recommendations
Who are you?
- German at least C2 level and English must be fluent
- 2+ years of experience of customer service industry
- Proficient in data/statistical analysis to create reports of your findings in the field
- Team worker capability and flexibility to work with various cultural background
- Conflict-solving personality; very good communication skills
- Open for travelling
- 2+ years of experience in agricultural machinery, automotive and/ or construction background (considered a plus not a must)
- Computer skills and operation experience of SAP is considered a big plus
- Understanding incoterms and the full process of logistics
- You are living close to Almere (region)
- Competitive Salary and bonus scheme based on personal and company performance (up to 5%)
- The salary is between € 3000 - € 3300 per month gross, excl. 8% (the salary depends on the education and work (years) experience
- Long term position and full time
- Pension scheme
- 25 holidays
- Paid travel
- Initial training is provided by the company
- The job requires 100% at the office (during the training period). After 3 months, remote work can be discussed (1 or 2 days per week from home)
Our client is a fast growing international manufacturing company which specializes in construction machinery. Since their founding 8 decades ago, they are focusing on innovating and maintaining the level of excellency of their product. For their distribution center in the Netherlands, they are looking for qualified personnel with a background in Technics and manufacturing.