CRM Campaign Manager - Temporary project
Updated: 05 Feb 2020
Our client is one of the largest global apparel companies with some great fashion names in its portfolio. They have a superb opportunity for a CRM Campaign Specialist to join them for a temporary (3 months minimum) period.
In this role you will work closely with internal departments and external vendors. You will be closely partnering with the CRM Data & Operations Senior Manager in translating insights on consumer and purchase behavior into actionable campaigns and programmes.
We are looking for a specialist who can offer the following;
- Strong understanding of CRM - it’s purpose and potential to strengthen brand loyalty, increase engagement, retention, revenue and LTV
- Experience of evolving email program from BAU weekly campaigns, integrated campaigns and lifecycle automated triggers
- Data driven in understanding commercial value from consumer insights
- Awareness of ESP technical setup required to help achieve successful campaigns
- Understanding the use & impact of dynamic content in various degree to drive hyper personalization in emails and beyond
- Marry data, technical setup and content messaging together to drive business impact
- Experience of working with different stakeholders across the business, developing strong partnerships
It would be extremely beneficial if you have the experience to oversee CRM campaigns across multiple brands. You will also be expected to task and give guidance to a team of 5.
We can only consider candidates who can start a new opportunity in January and candidates who are already living in the Amsterdam region. It is essential that you have no restrictions on working here and have all the necessary documentation to start quickly.
Please send your CV as quickly as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate your salary level and availability.