Platform DevOps Engineer
Updated: 13 Feb 2020
Orange Quarter is working with a Silicon Valley scale-up building a new tech hub here in Amsterdam. Their product allows for real-time digital collaboration between offices across the world and is already being used by Netflix, Spotify, Airbnb, and Twitter to aid their development.
What to expect:
As DevOps Engineer you will maintain the reliability and uptime for their global customers, to ensure scaling with the growth of users from 3M to 100M following the principles of IaC. You’ll have an opportunity to impact infrastructure development strategy, create the distributed solution of our service and grow and acquire new skills incredibly fast with us.
With millions of users, a global team, and the support of market-leading VCs and advisors, it’s an incredible time to join. Bring your skills, experience, and vision and help us transform how the world collaborates. They are looking to add a DevOps Engineer onto their existing team of 15 people and growing to 40 by Q1. They already have a small team of DevOps Engineers there so they are very selective in whom they choose.
- At least 2+ years in DevOps
- Good experience in Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Good experience in programming languages (Python, Go, Java)
- Good experience in configuration languages (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Strong Linux, OS, and network skills
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices including coding standards, code reviews, CI, build processes, testing, and operations
- Stock option program
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for a commute
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided
- Team outings and collaboration
- Flexible time off
- Inspiring workplace at TQ Central