Account Manager | French C2
Updated: 10 May 2022
As an Account Manager will work at the office in Tiel. The team currently consists of about 8 employees. Each team member is responsible for their own customer base and has an annual sales target, which is achieved through product sales through various channels (telephone, e-mail, chat, webex).
In consultation with the customer, you always define the best technical solution and translate this into a commercial offer. You work in a structured way on your own territory in the Netherlands and Belgium. You do this by following up on incoming leads and developing, sending and following up quotations up to the closing of the sales order.
- You have at least a vocational education in the direction of chemistry or laboratory education;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a Technical Sales role;
- You speak French at a C2 level;
- You speak English at a business level;
- You are willing to learn Dutch, to be able to communicate with your colleagues;
- Knowledge of the French language is a plus, but not a must
If you start as an Account Manager, you will be provided training, guidance and coaching. In addition, you can count on:
- A good salary;
- Bonus scheme for good sales results;
- Attractive fringe benefits;
- 25 vacation days and 9 ADV days;
- Career opportunities for the longer term;
- A continuation of your career with a market leader!
- Our client starts of with a 2 month contract, which will be extended by a year contract
Our client is world's largest manufacturer of a wide range of weighing equipment, with operations in more than 100 countries. In addition, analytical instruments and process systems are part of their delivery program. From Tiel and Brussels, they supply high-quality equipment and services to laboratories, trade and industry in the Benelux with a market-oriented, flat organization. Our client is committed to being the best in its field, including by providing expert advice to each customer on the specific application of their products and systems.