Technical Assurance Engineer
Posted: 03 Sep 2023
As Technical Assurance Engineer, you will be providing Technical Assurance services related to your discipline for Site Projects executed by E&PM Europe. You will be part of the Technical Assurance Team and reporting to Sr. Manager Project Development & Technical Assurance. The TA services is to assure compliance to International codes, applicable standard and ensure sound engineering practices. You will be involved in the review and acceptance of the scope and engineering packages at the different stages of engineering, i.e. CDP, FEED and DE. The focus will be on the major site projects within the Europe region.
You will interact with the E&PM Project Portfolio Managers, the Engineering Alliance Project Managers and Discipline Engineers and during the Project Development phase also with the Manufacturing project owner. The role of TA engineer is successfully practiced within the KSA E&PM organization and is now implemented in the Europe region. As such, it is expected you will work together with your colleague TA-engineers in the KSA.
RESPONSIBILITIES• Review and technical acceptance of CDP packages (related to your discipline)• Support manufacturing project owner in CDP development.• Review Process Safety Verification and application for Simple Project Procedure• Technical assurance for your discipline related deliverables of FEED and IFC packages• Guide and support the E&PM PM and Engineering Alliance with respect to your discipline related topics• Act as Subject Matter Expect (SME) for your discipline within E&PM Europe
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering, (Electrical)
• Fluent in English language (conversation and writing)
• At least 10 years of engineering experience, of which 5 years as lead engineer
• In-depth knowledge of general, engineering and international standards and procedures
• Good knowledge and experience of the project development and execution processes
• Good understanding of engineering drawings and know-how of effective requisitions
40 hours per week