Updated: 13 Jul 2022
- Do you like working in a tech-driven highly tangible product organization that tens of millions of unique users use every month?
- Do you like to build innovative tooling for some of the best software engineers across Europe, so they are even more productive and make an impact on millions of end-users?
- Do you like to work in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving Microservices architecture where you can deploy multiple times every day and get immediate feedback on your work?
- Do you say yes to an immediate permanent contract, 10% bonus, nice work from home (at least 1x per month office), flexible working hours, and 20 days working from abroad without having to use vacations?
Does this already make your heart beat faster? Then this is your chance!
Your employer: Most used Online Platform of the Benelux with tens of millions of monthly users!
This is one of the most used online tech platforms of Benelux, with tens of millions of monthly end users, a high-quality engineering culture, business and tech in multidisciplinary teams, and multiple daily deployments of your code. So, you will always work closely with the business, get a lot of freedom and autonomy, and have a huge impact. As part of one of the largest online networks in Europe, here you are part of a powerhouse of innovation, scale, and knowledge sharing. Will you join this rocketship?
At the moment, a very interesting period is upon us! Incredible innovation budgets are being put into upgrading systems for the next few years, building out teams, revamping architecture, and upgrading the stack with incredible new builds. That’s why NOW is so interesting for you to join here!
Meanwhile, you can enjoy everything you would expect from a world-renowned and successful tech organization with an audience of millions such as autonomous teams, big training budgets, remote first policy (once a month to the office, or more if you like), being able to work 20 days from abroad, regular knowledge sharing, contributing to open source projects, 10% year-end bonus and an immediate permanent contract!
You and your team will define the long-term front end strategy (from stack to design), research new tech and methodologies, and build tooling and libraries to make all engineering teams much more productive. THAT’S impact!
Because you are part of one of the most important teams of the entire organization, the organization is in a major transition and they are growing enormously, you can look forward to great career growth. Here you can advance to tech lead, domain architect, or engineering management. In addition, there is always room to move to one of the many other teams, so you will find a challenge here for years to come!
Tech main stack: React, TypeScript, Node, Webpack, Microservices environment
What is required?
- Product development focused mindset
- Experience with API design
- TDD / high-quality mindset
- A completed HBO or WO Computer Science or similar is a nice to have
- Experience with TypeScript & Webpack is nice to have
- For this position it is required to relocate to the Netherlands!
What is offered?
- Between € 77.000 and € 93.500
- Stock purchase options!
- Permanent contract from start!
- Flexible working hours
- Remote-first: 1x per month to the office (although you can always go to the fantastic office!)
- 26 vacation days
- 20 days working from abroad without using vacation days
- Training budget & language courses
- Freedom to go to seminars
- Full compensation for travel expenses
- Great office facilities
- The best hardware!
- Massages every two weeks!
Then apply directly using the form below or email your CV to Daan van der Mark at [email protected].
32 hours (Parttime) hours per week