Customer Service Representative | German C2
Updated: 18 Sep 2023
In the role of Customer Service Representative, you are answering questions of clients (mainly via email) and you support clients to arrange insurances themselves. You always have a focus on higher customer satisfaction combined with low costs.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Client Support (ask what the clients needs and help them along the way)
- Administration (you process questions and requests in the database and take direct action if needed)
- Quality (you contribute to continuous improvement of procedures and products)
As a Customer Service Representative, you have some key competencies. You are:
- Honest (what is fair for the client)
- Entrepreneurial (you actively see opportunities for the company)
- Innovative (have a critical mindset and see you can improve processes and products)
- Connecting (different departments and with colleagues)
For the rest, you also need to be a clear communicator with an eye for detail. You focus on solutions and you are analytical and proactive.
Finally, you have some relevant work experience and excellent knowledge of the German language (C2 level), and at least a good knowledge of English or Dutch. You are available for at least 24 hours a week (office hours).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German (C2-level) and English
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
You are a student and want to work next to studying, that is possible as well :) !!
The German language is a MUST, additionally a valid work visa is required, visa sponsorship is not possible.
So are you the team player that we are looking for then you will get this in return:
- An informal atmosphere with great colleagues and management with an eye for you as a person
- The opportunity to get the best out of yourself
- Lots of room for initiative, independence, and responsibility
- A good salary
- A beautiful office in Leusden (freshly renovated)
- 50% working from home
- 30 EUR per month for working from home
- travel allowance
- screens, laptops, and other equipment provided by the company
Interested? Apply now!
Our client is an is a young and innovative insurance provider that operates with a unique model that prioritizes transparency and simplicity for its customers. It was founded with the goal of challenging the traditional insurance industry by offering affordable and easy-to-understand insurance products. The company has a start-up culture and values creativity, teamwork, and customer satisfaction. It leverages technology to streamline its processes and provide excellent customer service. The company is committed to making insurance accessible to everyone and encourages its employees to think outside the box to find new ways to improve its products and services.
Currently they are expending further on the German market and therefore they want to strengthen the team with German speakers for their customer service department.
Working in a startup environment can be exciting and rewarding, but it can also be challenging and unpredictable. To feel comfortable working in a startup environment, it's important to have certain characteristics, such as:
- Flexibility: Startups often require employees to wear multiple hats and adapt quickly to changing circumstances. Being flexible and open to new ideas and approaches is essential to thrive in a startup environment.
- Resilience: Startups often face setbacks and challenges as they grow and develop. Being resilient and able to bounce back from failures and setbacks is important to succeed in a startup environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Startups require employees who are proactive, self-starters, and have an entrepreneurial mindset. Being able to take ownership of your work and identify new opportunities is key to contributing to the success of the company.
- Team player: Startups are typically small teams, and each member's contribution is critical to the company's success. Being a team player, willing to collaborate and support others, is essential to create a positive and productive work environment.