AP Accountant | English C1 + Dutch B2
Updated: 12 Oct 2023
As an Accounts Payable Accountant you play an important role in a purchase-to-pay process and you guarantee the best possible service to the company's suppliers and partners. You will be part of an experienced finance team that is always willing to help and support each other.
• Assess, match and process incoming supplier invoices in the ERP system;
• Collaborate with the Finance and Business Control departments to ensure correct VAT application and processing;
• Collaborate with other departments to approve invoices through workflows and provide appropriate instructions to suppliers;
• Point of contact for supplier questions;
• Process improvement through: automation, IT tooling and Lean techniques;
• Supporting the month-end closing;
• Support various audits.
- at least a MBO degree level 4 diploma or higher
- 2+ years of experience in Accounts Payable
- 32-40 hour per week availability
- general knowledge of ERP system.
- general knowledge of VAT
- You possess the following skills: teamwork, effective communication, customer focus, financial awareness
- Your English is fluent (C1 or higher) and your Dutch is on at least B2 level
- a 7 month contract followed by a 1 year contract, and afterwards a permanent contract
- hybrid working after 7 months
- travel allowance: 21 cents per km
- 25 holidays
- pension covered
Our client is a fast-growing international organization with headquarters located all over the world. They provide dairy products globally. They focus on the distribution, selling and marketing of dairy products.