Sales Support Representative | German C1
Updated: 13 Sep 2023
Together with 7 other colleagues you will provide excellent service to our customers and exceed their expectations and will will go to all ends for their satisfaction. This role can be demanding or stressful, but with your experience within the field you are probably already familiar with this.
Your responsibilities include:
- realizing the entire sales plan
- account / relationship management, handling multiple accounts at the same time
- Analysing and reporting sales result and escalating issues in time
- Customer contact / customer service
- help customers with questions related to country requirements, placed orders, and deliveries.
- Managing efficient shipment planning in line with delivery and customer demands
- taking care of relevant financial activities (bang guarantee, advance payments, etc)
- Order management
- Order entry
- Accepting & processing orders
- order correctness
- coming up with solutions for on-time delivery possibilities
- optimizing the order steam
- 1-3 years relevant experience in a similar position
- Fluency in English is a must. Business proficiency in German is required. Dutch is a bonus.
- Experience working with 'Salesforce' software
- Retail experience is preferred
- Customer oriented without losing sight of sales targets.
- Strong in planning and organizing (managing priorities)
- You have excellent communication skills and know how to use them.
- You’re always one step ahead and dare to take the initiative.
- Strong sense of accountability. You consider yourself as the answerable person to arrange things or get things done, or when synchronization with others is needed.
- This position is open for 24-40 hours a week
Our client offers a hybrid working environment (2 days per week at the office and 3 days at home). Also, they offer excellent benefits such as a 13th month and a yearly bonus based on performance. Next to that you will receive a laptop + phone, pension plan, and collective health insurance. Finally, you will receive 28 holidays + ability to buy more holidays.
Our client creates innovative products and services for babies and children. Their employees are personally involved in the research, design, development, testing and marketing of these products. They work with strong international brands that are well known and distributed to over 80 countries worldwide.