ELECTRONIC DESIGN ENGINEER ‘HYBRID PRINTED ELECTRONICS’
Posted: 05 Apr 2020
IT & Technology
Solliance Solar Research stands for Shared Research. In these programs TNO works together with industrial partners, universities and research institutes, TNO shares facilities and knowledge, but also the risks of research. Learning from each other’s perspective makes fundamental research more effective and brings technology to the market faster. Thin-film solar cells are the future. TNO is committed to contribute to the reduction of carbon emission by further developing sustainable integrati...
- MSc/PhD degree in electrical engineering
- Multiple years (5+) of experience designing functional embedded electronic prototypes
- Extensive experience in PCB circuit design
- Extensive experience with firmware development and verification for embedded systems
- Hands-on mentality, able to translate vague requirements into practical solutions
- Creative, innovative, can-do mentality, daring to going beyond the ‘well-known’
- Self-propelling, well-organized and able to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Good communication skills in English, both verbally and written. Dutch-speaking is a pré.
- Required PCB development tool experience: Autodesk Eagle or equivalent
- Required knowledge of programming languages: Embedded C, Python, Labview