Electronic Hardware Designer (Mixed Signal)
Updated: 21 Feb 2021
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
● A Bachelor or Master in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
● At least 5 years’ experience in Electronic Hardware development, preferably in a (safety) regulated industry such as medical devices, gas appliances, aviation equipment etc.
Experience in the following:
● Electronic product design throughout the full development cycle (prototype, pre-production, production).
● Electronic Design: Analog mixed signal / DC-DC converters / High speed digital / FPGA / DSP.
● Electronic Design Flow: Design for manufacturing / Design for reliability / Model driven design
● Experience in simulation of electronic designs (SPICE, MatLab, Advanced Design System, Microwave office)
● Digital networking/connectivity: fiber optics, Ethernet, RS232, USB
● Interested in understanding and having an eye for the functionality of the full MR chain where the (to be) designed electronics are used.
● Strong communication skills, Team player.
Furthermore, you’re a disciplined team worker and are familiar working in multi-disciplinary multi-cultural teams. You have an accurate and quality minded attitude and are able to work independently with a pro-active personality.