Associate Scientist Cell Culture (Yacht Life Sciences)
Updated: 26 Feb 2021
IT & Technology
Janssen Vaccines is committed to developing first-in-class or best-in-class vaccines for some of the world’s most life-threatening infectious diseases. They have built a dedicated, world-class, multi-functional team across a variety of disciplines to develop a promising vaccines pipeline. In Leiden, they have a workforce of 700 scientists and support staff, 45% of our employees has a nationality other than Dutch with over 20 nationalities represented. They partner with many of the world’s lea...
- BSc or MSc in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biophysics and/or protein chemistry or related fields (candidates with a PhD will not be considered for this role).
- A proven track record of cell culture experience.
- Experience with A549 and HEK293 cells are strong advantages.
- > 2 years’ Experience with lab activities in a GMP environment.
- Experience with quality and laboratory systems such as, trackWise, DMS and eLIMS is considered as a pre.
- Experience working in a quality driven environment