Principal Security Consultant
Updated: 30 Jul 2020
Are you a passionate, dedicated professional who works to play and plays to win? Our client seeks multidisciplinary experts who can help clients embed both security & privacy into Agile and DevOps environments.
- Ethical hacking, security testing, vulnerability assessments
- Agile security coaching
- Privacy/audit automation
- Secure development
- Secure CI/CD & security automation
If you’re an enthusiastic and experienced Agile Security Specialist who can handle a daily to-do list like this:
- Perform risk, vulnerability, and threat assessments; black/white/grey-box pentests, or threat modeling.
- Ensure the SDLC becomes and remains secure.
- Client’s first point-of-contact for integrating security and Agile development
- Advise clients on how to incorporate the Agile way into security
And also thinks:
- Security and privacy are just quality attributes and don’t belong in separate departments
- Policies and guidelines should not be blindly pushed without investing in enabling teams
- Classic security processes unnecessarily slow teams down
- A fixed contract and good salary
- An exceptionally creative environment and culture
- Cool, inspiring workspaces
- Managers with a mission—to empower your potential
- A shiny new laptop, customized to your wishes
- The latest Apple or Android phone
- Car lease budget (depending on your role)
- €5000 annual personal budget to attend conferences, courses, and more!
- Regular “Knowledge-Exchange” sessions and “Innovation Days”
- Opportunity to make a difference in the world while working on challenging, cool projects
- Great parties and social/sports activities
Are you in?
- If you’re passionate about what you do and can demonstrate your knowledge and skills, we'd love to hear from you!
- Our client is always searching for talent. Let them help you boost your career!
- Are you also getting tired of the idea that security or privacy are something special that belongs to a separate department? That policies and guidelines are just blindly pushed into organizations without investing in enabling teams? That these quality attributes are often unnecessarily slowing down teams?
What’s in it for you?
Our client’s core value is “people first” and this is incorporated in the way they work as well as in the way they reward their staff. Here, investing in knowledge, and sharing it, is highly valued and promoted. In addition to a generous, personal, “no questions asked” training budget, you can attend biweekly knowledge sharing sessions and six hackathons a year. Plus, our client is an expert in all things Agile and DevOps related, so knowledge sharing is not restricted to your (team) expertise alone; you can get firsthand experience on related topics whenever you need it.
Attend training, events, free lunches, knowledge exchange days, company trips abroad, flexible hours, a generous training budget, and much more—these are just a few of the extra benefits
For more information on Madison Parker International or this position, please contact Salah El Kholali, Manager – Head of Business Development and Strategy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0)64 – 133 7372