Site Reliability Engineer (Python)
Updated: 18 Mar 2020
Orange quarter is working with a tech platform company in the center of Amsterdam who is focused on cyber threat intelligence for their international client base.
Their products analyze huge amounts of data and in return, give huge enterprise companies and governmental organizations this intelligence-powered cybersecurity protection for their platforms against threats.
What to expect:
Orange Quarter is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer who has a strong focus on automation. Automation is what you live and breathe. You will be responsible for the reliability, availability, performance, efficiency, scalability, monitoring, and incident responses that they deliver. You will be working with multiple teams, improving their reliability and maintainability.
- 5+ years of experience with at least 2 years working as an SRE
- Experience working with large, high-performance applications
- Strong experience working with Bash and Python
- Experience providing operational support for their products and services running on their cloud infrastructure
- Demonstrable experience working with the following technologies: Linux, Git, SQL, REST, JSON, XML, HTTP
- Experience working with AWS or similar cloud providers
- Competitive salary that surpasses most Amsterdam companies
- Flexible working with the option of working from home from time to time
- Get from A to Business easily with public transport allowances
- Health and well-being incentives
- Free food and drinks for office snacking