Updated: 20 Oct 2021
- Manage major planning cycles: re-forecasts, monthly rolling forecasts;
- Monthly reporting on P&L, DSO, Fleet, Return on Assets (ROA) and headcount performance;
- Support pro-active analysis for operational and strategic decision making;
- Leverage Power BI / Salesforce / Revenue Build Model;
- Leverage Oracle and Project Accounting data to enhance management information;
- Manage business units in other countries;
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities in the planning and reporting cycle;
- Drive standardization and efficiency of business analysis across the countries.
- Master degree in Accounting, Finance or similar;
- Over 5 years experience in Finance within an international environment;
- Strong communicative and analytically, who can convert data into stories;
- Able to act in matrix organization with many (international) stakeholders;
- Experience in a project services business;
- Excellent MS Office skills;
- Experience with Oracle and Hyperion Planning is considered as a plus;
- Fluently in English; written and in verbal.
For more information, contact Shane Sahetapy, Consultant Finance, +31(0)6 23 64 06 01 or mail your resume to ShaneSahetapy at michaelpage.nl
Our client is a leading global provider of access, specialized services, forming and shoring solutions to the industrial industries.