Swiss German speaking Client Manager
Updated: 02 Aug 2022
A brand new opportunity has become available in Amsterdam as a Swiss German speaking Client Manager at a digital marketing company. Our client has seen rapid growth within the German market, they are subsequently looking for fluent German speakers to be a part of their engaging and enthusiastic team in Amsterdam. So are you looking to start a career within the digital marketing industry? Then this opening might be just what you are looking for.
Your responsibility will include:
- Build a relationship with clients and help guide them through their digital transformation.
- Understand the client's business needs and translate this into requirements for their website and digital marketing.
- Manage client requests from inbound and outbound calls and emails.
- Collaborate with the team, share ideas and best practices to develop and improve our service.
In order to be a successful candidate it is pivotal that you are a fluent Swiss German speaker (C2-level) as well as you speak English at a fluent level as well (C1-level or higher). Further more you are located in the Amsterdam area and you are looking to start a career within client services in a digital marketing company. Experience in customer service is advantageous, but not a must. Do you see yourself as a confident individual?
- Required to be fluent in Swiss German (C2-level) and English (C1-level or higher), both written and spoken.
- Previous sales or customer service experience advantageous, but not necessary.
- Ready to prove yourself within a fast-moving environment with strong work ethic and team spirit.
- Living in the Netherlands or willing to relocate to Amsterdam.
- Full-time availability (40 hours per week) and able to start on short notice.
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.