Customer Experience Specialist - French
Updated: 04 Oct 2021
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you are in contact with a broad variety of customers (sellers and buyers) for the French market. You will solve complex challenges, answer questions, and support the client to solve their issues by phone and email. When there is a dispute between a seller and a buyer you will act as a mediate to find a solution that works for both. This department plays a crucial role to ensure that customers return to the company.
Next to that, you will be responsible for:
- Managing disputes and complaints, making sure customer issues and questions are addressed and resolved in a correct and timely manner via phone and/ or email
- Looking out for possibilities for improvements in their services and work together with other departments to improve the overall Customer Experience
You are motivated to provide excellent support to the customers, you can communicate clearly and customer satisfaction is your main goal. You are a problem solver and you will try your utmost to find fitting solutions to all problems and you do this in a patient, and empathetic way.
- Business level French (Level C2/1) in speaking and writing and fluent in English
- Experienced in complaint handling or a customer related role in hospitality, tourism, retail and call-center
- Ability to switch between phone and e-mail communications
- 32 to 40 hours per week available (a minimum of 28 hours could be discussed) the training is 2 weeks fulltime
- When needed flexibility to work 2 evenings during the week till 7 PM and work at least 2 weekends a month and able to work on some public holidays
- Challenging job in a dynamic, fast-growing and international organization
- Start salary of 2000 gross per month (based on 40 hours per week)
- Travel allowance if you live outside of Amsterdam
- Secondary benefits: 25 holiday days, holiday allowance, pension plan, membership to the mindfulness app, and a bike lease plan
Room to learn and grow, with excellent opportunities for career development towards sales, marketing or a lead agent role in the Customer Experience department.
The company is implementing a hybrid work policy where employees based in the Netherlands can work from the office 1-2 times per week and from home for the rest.
All of the expert positions are 100% remote-based.
Our client is a fast-growing company they have a marketplace for objects.