International Recruitment Consultant - English+ (Amersfoort)
Updated: 10 Oct 2019
Abroad Experience BV is a recruitment agency located in Amersfoort, The Netherlands. We specialise in the recruitment of international people with specific language skills for positions within finance, customer service, administration, inside sales, marketing and logistics and IT. The majority of our clients are international companies with their European head office in The Netherlands. We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague to join us at our office in Amersfoort.
- Recruitment of international candidates within the field of IT, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and Customer Service for opportunities with international clients located in The Netherlands and abroad
- Creating talent pools using recruitment platforms and maintain relationships with candidates
- Understand and analyse client's recruitment requirements
- Attract experienced candidates on the market utilizing advertising and social media (such as LinkedIn and Facebook) platforms
- Appropriately match, screen, assess and interview candidates to appropriate executive and entry level positions
- Conduct background checks and references
- Negotiate and finalize salary and contract details
- Handle queries regarding payslips, holidays and other contract details
- Administration and updating of database
- Participation at job fairs, open days and other activities and projects.
- Keep up to date with latest HR legislation (primarily Dutch and EU law)
- Review recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques
- Advise candidates on expat services and provide relocation information for the Netherlands
- International work experience required.
- Commercial personality with an ability to identify sales opportunities.
- Proactive Self-starter
- Well organized with attention to detail.
- Fluency in English. Additional European language skills required.
- Ability to understand the needs of the applicant as well as the requirements of the client.
- Very strong communication skills on all levels.
- Sense of responsibility and humour.
What we offer:
We offer a challenging position within a small and flexible organization, where your input makes a difference! The salary range for this position is market conform, depending on experience and amount of working hours (we offer a 38 or a 40 hour working week). On top of that, you will be given a quarterly bonus.
Other benefits / secondary conditions:
- Abroad Experience will pay 100% of the pension premium (equals approx. €100 a month).
- €350 gross per year contribution towards any sport activity.
- 25 holidays (38-hour working week) or 26 holidays (40-hour working week).
- 8% holiday allowance over the gross annual salary.
- Travel expense compensation
- Possibility to work part-time