Lead Sales Specialist | German B2+
Updated: 30 Nov 2023
As a Lead Sales Specialist you will be leveraging digital platforms to conduct sales activities. You will also work together with the marketing and sales teams to execute lead generation strategies.
- Act on marketing leads promptly to establish contact and build relationships with prospective clients
- Determine the viability of organizations as sales opportunities and forward qualified leads to the appropriate sales team
- Analyze leads and qualify them to the outside sales or inside sales team depending on the size of the leads
- Ensuring a continuous pipeline of sales opportunities
- Conduct project data mining and cold calling campaigns to uncover new business opportunities and identify key decision makers within customer organizations
- Implement strategies to select and guide leads from web inquiries, trade shows and webinars
- Document key contacts and qualification information from lead generation initiatives using Salesforce
- Provide expertise and guidance to create customized sales conversation plans
- Gather and share customer feedback to improve solution sets, processes, and value proposition messaging
- University degree, preferably related to Business
- Ideally, 3-5+ years of commercial experience, preferably in the electrical, mechanical, or construction markets
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills, capable of identifying sales opportunities through marketing and technical discussions with decision makers
- You also possess the following skills: commercial, resilience, perseverance, adaptability
- Fluent in English (C1), and B2 level of German
Our client offers the opportunity to join a friendly international team and to grow on a personal and professional level. The working atmosphere is fast-paced and informal.
- Pension contribution scheme
- Hybrid working (2 days from home, 3 days in the office) after the first month of training
- Travel allowance
- 13th month
- interesting bonus scheme
- 27 holidays and 13 ATV days
- Company phone & laptop
NOTE: Salary depends on the candidate's experience.
Our client’s inventive solutions benefit customers around the world every day; keeping lights on, enabling data streaming and allowing trains to run on time. From heat trace cables to critical equipment enclosures to vapor-efficient fastening systems, the company empowers their clients to improve performance, lower costs and reduce downtime. The products create value to industrial, commercial, residential, energy and infrastructure customers. The company is known for their strong innovation, quality and reliability standards.