SEO Copywriter | Flemish C2
Updated: 30 Nov 2023
Do you possess creativity and the ability to comprehend the audience's needs and convey them effectively through writing? If so, we welcome you to join our clients' content and design team at either their Rotterdam or Zellik office, where you'll have the chance to conceptualize and craft messaging for our clients' websites and apps.
This is a hybrid work opportunity that requires presence in our client’s office and working from home possibility.
• As a copywriter, your main responsibility is to create high-quality content for websites and apps. This involves reviewing and improving supplier briefs, agency work, and visual asset texts.
• You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the client's unique tone-of-voice is maintained consistently across all digital channels.
• It is important to have a deep understanding of the client's story, including their heritage and philosophy, as well as their USP's in order to effectively communicate those services/products on the website/app.
• You will be expected to contribute to the client's tone of voice, based on SEO principles, customer expectations, and commercial needs.
• You will also need to support other teams such as CRM and social media to ensure that the same content and marketing approach is used on all channels.
• Grammar, spellchecking, and proofing work prior to production are also part of your responsibilities.
• You will review website copy to identify areas for improvement and proofread all online content before publishing.
• You will present your work to brief stakeholders, articulating ideas and confidently defending proposals with reasoned and evidenced .
• Fluency in both Flemish and English is required.
· Minimum 2-4 years of working experience in content creation, copywriting experience
· Exceptional writing and research skills
· Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communication, English literature or business management or equivalent
· Ability to work independently and collaborate with teams to meet deadlines,
· Impeccable organizational skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft word, PowerPoint, excel and Adobe Photoshop would be considered a plus
· Fluent in Flemish and English, French would be a plus.
· Lively and informal work environment, with colleagues passionate about their work and particular attention to human relationships
· Good working conditions and development and opportunities for growth
· Renumerations will be based on experience, skills and competences
· Freedom and responsibility to shape your own role and to bring ideas to fruition in an environment where anything is possible
· Opportunity to interact with other professionals in the digital world and to collaborate with international clients
Our client is a marketing agency that specializes in creating bite-sized content. With their diverse team and extensive expertise in digital communication, they can provide high-quality and engaging content that meets the needs of small, medium, and large businesses. Their goal is to help clients increase their website traffic, enhance brand recognition, and boost product visibility both online and offline.